Delivered through a blend of on-demand and live online sessions, the Digital Bootcamp offers the benefits of 6 courses in one covering all your digital marketing essentials from strategy to execution and ending with measurement.
This comprehensive programme will see you not only gain insight into how the different parts of digital work together, but also how to create a consistent digital experience for your customers.
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
This online programme is designed as a foundation for people in business tasked with or responsible for digital marketing in their business.
Over the course of 6 weeks participants will:
- Learn from the NZ Marketing Associations most experienced facilitators.
- Have access to the online presentations, resources and activities journeying you through the programme, accessible online at your convenience.
- Participate in weekly online group discussions with talented marketers and fellow programme participants.
- Network with a community of like-minded business peers from throughout the country committed to improving their business and furthering their education and career.
Each week will begin with a short pre-recorded presentation from the facilitator to introduce that week's topic. Then for the rest of the week there will be activities and resources to support your learning.
Each week wraps up on a Friday, with a live video discussion with the facilitator and other participants. If you can't make it, the recording will be available to view after the session.
For this course, the live session each Friday will be held @ 1.30pm for 1 hour max.
YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO:
- develop a strategic digital marketing plan
- practice content marketing techniques
- develop effective social and email marketing plans
- improve your search engine marketing
- understand the importance of monitoring/measuring campaigns and using metrics to improve ROI
SO YOU CAN:
- create cost-effective and successful digital marketing campaigns
- make better decisions about where to invest your money in digital
- feel more confident with the different tools available and how best to apply them in your ogranisation
Member: $395.00 + GST
Non-Member: $545.00 + GST
Jennifer Martin, MCIM, Head of Digital - Energise Marketing Agency
Now Head of Digital at Energise – Marketing Agency, Jennifer has worked in Digital Marketing in various roles both client and agency side, for 12 years. Jennifer has extensive experience in all things digital and developed campaigns that generate revenue with clients from SME’s to large clients like House of Travel, Skycity, Green Cross Health and more. One of the original creators of the Digital Bootcamp, Jennifer is coming back to her training roots to deliver this online course.