In this 2-part course, you will gain the skills and confidence to own that meeting or phone call, to effectively sell your product or proposition and make the most of every selling opportunity.
Developing a Sales Mindset
- Understanding what it is you do and your purpose
- Know who your customers are
- Know what success looks like
Understanding your role as a problem solver
- Being a confident, key member of your customers team
- Articulating your offer, communication confidently
- Developing tenacity & resilience in sales
Finding new business and lead generation:
- Understanding where to find new business
- How to generate new leads
- Working your network
Mapping your sales journey
- Understanding sales process
- How to develop your sales playbook
- Engaging your team to succeed
Implementing a Consultative Selling approach
- The before, during and after of sales meetings
- Managing the opportunity from prospect to customer
- Building long term mutually beneficial relationships
Time management in sales
- Managing your time to meet customer and company demands
- Developing the organisational skills and disciplines to succeed
- Ensuring success
Is this course for me?
This course is a must for anyone who finds ‘selling’ uncomfortable or shies away from pitching their company/themselves – as it’s not just the sales or business development manager who is responsible for selling; almost every team member can create and maximise selling opportunities.
Member Price: $980 + GST
Non-Member Price: $1,960 + GST
About the Facilitator:
Ian Cartwright - Facilitating Strategic Sales Growth for B2B Companies
Facilitated by Ian Cartwright, Managing Director of A.P.E Consulting, specialised in providing sales coaching and advice for SME businesses. Ian is experienced in working with organisations from local start-ups through to global corporates He has over 30 years' experience and has worked with sales teams in over 20 countries across multiple industries. Having started life as a electrical draughtsman, he understands the challenges of moving into sales and can help you with your journey.