CANCELLATION AND TRANSFERS POLICY
It’s important to advise us if you wish to cancel or transfer your registration from a training session or a priced event as soon as possible.In many cases there are a maximum number of attendees allowed and we have waiting lists of other members who wish to attend. For this reason, the following cancellation and transfer policy applies to all Chamber training sessions and priced events:
- Cancellations or transfer requests must be advised at least five full working days prior to the date of the training session or priced event. All cancellation and transfer requests advised in writing prior to five full working days from the training session or paid event will incur an administration fee of $30.00+GST per person. There is a limit of one transfer per training course (a second request to transfer will incur an additional full course cost).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 366 5096 as soon as possible if you are unable to attend the course or event you have registered for.
- Where written cancellation advice or a transfer request is not received within five full working days prior to the training session or priced event commencing, or a participant fails to show on the day, full fees will be payable.
- A replacement participant is welcome at any stage prior to the training session or priced event commencing at no additional cost. Please provide us with the person’s details as soon as possible.
Should a course fail to attract the minimum number of participants; we reserve the right to cancel. In such circumstances we offer the following alternative arrangements at the time of cancellation:
- Transfer to the next available course within the region or
- Alternative online options for delivery where available and appropriate, given the content and style of training.
The Chamber reserves the right to add, reschedule or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programs, prices and venues.
Should an event fail to attract a required minimum number of participants we reserve the right to cancel it, or provide an alternative online option for delivery where appropriate, given the content and style of presentation.
Questions relating to the Cancellation and Transfers Policy should be directed to The Chamber Training and Events Team at email@example.com or (03) 366 5096.