EXPORT DOCUMENTATION ADVISOR | FULL TIME
The Canterbury Employers’ Chamber of Commerce (The Chamber) is the South Island’s largest membership-based business support agency – our aim is to help businesses to do business better by providing advice, advocacy, training, opportunities to network and access to latest thinking via a great range of events. The Chamber as an organisation, is totally committed to adding value to members and to our region.
We are looking for an Export Documentation Advisor to join our Administration Team to provide our exporters a timely and accurate certification service while also based on reception providing the first impression for members visiting The Chamber.
The successful candidate will have a special X factor about them, be excited by the opportunity to give exceptional customer service and can help us certify the hundreds of varied export documents we receive on a weekly basis. We’re after someone who has a genuine desire to help businesses succeed (we call it a ‘member first’ mentality) and is passionate about what The Chamber offers.
This role’s focus will be export documentation certification, exporter query assistance, reception duties, and general administration support for the wider Chamber team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for providing excellent customer service and support
- Preferably have export industry experience/export documentation knowledge
- Have previous reception or administration experience
- Be structured and process driven and have excellent attention to detail
- Thrive on being busy, multi-tasking and working in fast paced organisation
- Enjoy working in an empowering environment and using their initiative
- Work well in a team environment and with other stakeholders – great communication skills are a must!
In return, we’ll offer you:
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that exists to help businesses
- A supportive and empowering culture – we love to see our people excel and their ideas come to life
- A competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to be part of an organisation that’s a key part of Canterbury’s business sector
- Great learning and development opportunities – The Chamber offers over 400 events and training each year
If you’d like to learn more about the role, please give Claire McOscar, Executive Office Manager a call on 03 353 4167.
Please request the job description before submitting your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 4 September.