Protecting Your Brand and Reputation - B2B
It’s often said that your brand is your biggest asset. But without proper care and attention, it can easily be damaged and (worst case) destroyed.
In this highly digital age, careful consideration on how you protect your brand is a must.
Join Lane Neave, The Chamber’s Specialist Law partner, for this special event designed to provide businesses with practical steps to manage reputational risks:
- Trademarks: the importance of, and basic ‘how to’s’
- Rebranding and naming product/services: how to conduct due diligence
- Sponsorships: how to protect yourself when entering new arrangements
- Social media; should you have an organisational policy, and what is the process if a team member acts inappropriately?
This event is aimed at all business owners, CEOs and managers regardless of their function within the organisation. There will be Q&A and networking opportunities to follow the presentations.
- Fiona McMillan, Employment Law Expert - Partner
- Anna Ryan, IP Lawyer - Senior Associate
About Lane Neave
Lane Neave is recognised nationally as one of New Zealand’s leading full-service law firms. The diverse and eclectic nature of their legal minds means they can offer the depth of knowledge and experience required for any job. It’s also what makes them innovative and gives clients an edge. Their entrepreneurial thinking means they design and tailor legal teams around your requirements.
Lane Neave is a specialist partner of The Chamber, meaning members receive one hour free advice when referred. Learn more here.
Tuesday 23 May
5.30pm - 7.30pm
Lane Neave, 141 Cambridge Terrace, Christchurch