Join us for one of our Speed Networking events, a fun and effective way to focus your networking efforts and make new contacts.
How it works?
- Members will be seated at tables in pairs facing each other
- Each pair have 5 minutes to talk to each other
- After 2.5 mins there will be one bell ding, signalling half way and time to swap the conversation over
- When the time is up there will be two dings signalling time to move onto the next person
- On each table there is a ‘stop’ signal and a ‘go’ signal
- If the person has a stop signal they stay in their seat and the person with the 'Go' moves to their right
Get in quick to register as seats are limited. Registration is Essential.
Complimentary drink on arrival and nibbles provided.
Please note this is a member only event.
Tuesday 22 May
5:30pm - 7:30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street