The Power of Communicating & Presenting Well
Learn to deliver your message in a way that engages your audience from start to finish and motivates them to take next steps. You’ll learn essentials skills relevant in all business situations: team and management meetings, client presentations, pitches, industry events and more.
You'll learn about:
- 6 key elements of great communication
- How to get listeners to pay attention
- Being memorable – how to make an impact
- How to best structure your messages
So you can:
- Explain the importance and benefits of effective presentation skills
- Deliver presentation with purpose and benefit for you and your audiences
- Use proven and practical skills and techniques to enhance your presentations
- Greatly increase your confidence and effectiveness for both group and 1 on 1 presentations
- Growth of confidence in this and associated areas of business and personal life
- Increased profile and recognition
- Improved ability to influence, and be succinct, credible and effective
- Growth in Business development, profile and ability
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to improve their communication skills, be that in large or small groups, or 1-1 settings.
Friday 11 May 2018
9:00am to 11:30am
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
I started in banking 39 years ago, 22 with ASB, my current role is Head of Coaching and Development.
My prime focus is on people development, leadership and professional (emotional/soft) skills. These range from Coaching and Leadership, Presentation and Communication Skills, Negotiating, Networking, Changing Business Trends, Business Development etc.
I conduct seminars and workshops, 70% of which are to external clients, prospects or professionals as part of a programme of deepening relationships and increasing business development opportunities. The other part of my role is focussed on the development of our own people.
$220.00 + GST
$440.00 + GST