Unfortunately this course is now full.
Please contact email@example.com to be added to the wait list
Effective Workplace Communication
This two half-day workshop will develop core communication skills to be more effective in managing relationships in the workplace.
YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Taking your listening skills to a whole new level
- Building confidence to have those challenging conversations
- Welcoming feedback as an accelerator to your own learning and creativity
- Building co-operation and trust with team members
- Learning the key skills of rapport and how this impacts on your ability to influence others
- Resolving discipline and conflict problems effectively
SO YOU CAN:
- Pace and lead someone to develop rapport, empathy and influence
- Give and receive feedback in a way that grows relationships and generates real change
- Support and attend fully to others
- Listen in a way to hear how a person is thinking, not just what they are saying - Crucial skill
- Understand the problem ownership model, to determine what skills to use when
- More harmonious teams
- Less conflict in the workplace
- More engaged individuals and teams
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Managers and team leaders who want more influence
- Staff members who may be experiencing conflicts
- Leaders who want to create a more engaged workplace.
Wednesday 21 & Thursday 22 February 2018
9:00am to 1:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Dr Alan Fayter is trained and experienced in the highest standards of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Neuro-Semantics, Self Actualisation Psychology, and Meta-Coaching and is a Doctor of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
$480.00 + GST
$960.00 + GST