CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
Learn how to deliver a consistent and exceptional customer experience from the first point of contact right through to the delivery of the service.
A team that builds a positive communication climate and places its internal and external customers at the centre of the transaction will build up enormous goodwill and business success. This half-day experiential training provides you with practical strategies to meet and exceed the needs of your customers and, as a result, enhance your image and reputation with your stakeholders.
You’ll learn about:
- Building a positive communication and service culture
- Evaluating touchpoints and potential disconnects
- Managing the moment of truth (MOT)
- Applying the 7As of excellent service
- Discussing customer service theoretical perspectives
- Handling complaints professionally
- Delivering exceptional customer service consistently.
So you can:
- recognise the relationship between customer service, your team and your stakeholders
- identify and communicate the benefits of a customer focus, as a part of your organisation’s core values and mission
- use effective interpersonal communication skills
- identify customer quality requirements, from both a technical and service perspective including Albrecht’s Four Levels of Service and Shewhart’s model for handling complaints
- deal with difficult customers in a sensitive and professional manner.
- a customer service ‘experience’ that demonstrates a customer-driven business!
Who is this for?
- Front-line customer service representatives
- Supervisors/team leaders and managers seeking to build a customer-driven culture.
Monday 9 April 2018
9:00am to 1:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Desirée (Communication Works) designs and facilitates training for organisations seeking more authentic and effective workplace communication with every stakeholder. Her focus for all participants is to facilitate the discovery of solutions to communication issues, and to enhance the effectiveness of their workplace communication from customer service, team buliding, oral presentation and business writing skills.
$320.00 + GST
$640.00 + GST