PRESENTING WITH IMPACT
Organisations are hungry for people who can articulate ideas with clarity. This half day workshop covers the three vital ingredients to set your presentation apart from others. It particularly focuses on delivering in an engaging manner.
You’ll Learn About
- Ways people process information
- Four aspects of structure to assist in presentation preparation
- Using the extemporaneous style
- How to harness nerves so as to present confidently
- Stance required to have presence in your speaking space
- 3 P’s of delivery
So You Can
- Get your message across with clarity
- Engage with your audience in a conversational way
- Begin and conclude your presentations with impact
- Use PowerPoint as a ‘visual aid’ rather than a takeover
- A positive connection with your audience
- The purpose of your presentation
- More buy-in and commitment from your audience
- Better transfer of information
Who Is This Course For?
Managers, team leaders, sales people and anyone who has to give presentations.
Tuesday 4 September 2018
9.00am - 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
A sought-after consultant in the areas of communication, with over twenty-five years of educational experience, Roseann has written and presented a number of communication and presentation programmes. An expert in the field of communication she teaches the Bachelor of International Communication degree at UNITEC School of Communication, and is described as being a creative, enthusiastic and innovative presenter.
$280.00 + GST
$560.00 + GST