Time management is the key to getting not only more done but doing things bigger and better!
This workshop will equip you with essential skills and strategies to maximise your time and productivity. You will learn:
- what influences your time management and identify personal traps
- how to achieve a proactive mindset
- how to deal with those 'urgent' tasks
- how to build a work environment that has fewer interruptions
- what tools are available to manage your time.
- Working styles
- Setting and prioritising goals
- Creating an environment conductive to maximising productivity
- Implementing goals
- Crisis management
Tuesday 9 May 2017
9:00am to 12:00pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Mark (Bishop Toomey & Pfeifer) is a chartered accountant and professional member of the National Speakers Association of New Zealand (NSANZ). For more than 30 years Mark has worked with small, medium and large New Zealand businesses.
$240.00 + GST
$480.00 + GST