Train the Trainer
This course focuses on developing the skills of those responsible for training within the organisation.
Whether it's inductions, health and safety or procedural training this course will enable you to deliver engaging, compelling and meaningful training that will ensure it is applied back on the job!
You’ll learn about:
- building comfortable rapport with participants and getting buy in from the beginning
- deliver content logically and simply in a brain friendly fashion
- orchestrate the optimum environment for your training
- engage the audience in multi-faceted, ingenious ways to facilitate learning
- use and combine audio and visual aids to utilize more senses
- choose creative and stimulating delivery formats for ‘dry’ material
- plan and design seamless, multi-sensory training that will have lasting impact
So you can:
- more effectively pass on information
- train your staff to work safely and to a desired standard
- deliver training that will positively benefit your organisation
- Adult learning theory and application
- Planning a training session – classroom and one to one training
- Creating a positive learning environment
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who needs to respond to the training needs of an organisation, from the translation of training needs in to course development, through to delivery and facilitation of course material. From training specific roles to production ‘on the job’ training, Train the Trainer will provide the tools to enable a dynamic and effective training environment.
- Planning a training session
- Creating a positive learning environment.
Thursday 12 April 2018
9.00am to 12.30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Helen Mason (CECC, Health and Safety Consultant) brings a depth and breadth of experience having spent over 15 years specialising in health and safety combined with a background in human resources and adult teaching.
$280.00 + GST
$560.00 + GST