Instagram for Business
You love Instagram and you can curate a killer personal page. But how do you take this knowledge and apply it to your business page?
How do you manage ads on the platform AND maintain the integrity of your brand? How do you hunt down the most relevant hashtag for your audience?
How do you get it right, and what to do to avoid getting it wrong...
#doitrightthefirsttime #marketingassociation #whoddoesntloveahashtag
This half-day course will help you build your community on Instagram, engage your target audience and generate sales and leads.
You'll learn about:
- Creating strategies to effectively build your Instagram community
- Driving engagement with your audience
- Developing content pillars
- Generating leads and sales
- Instagram advertising and finding the right hashtag
- The do's and don'ts of being a business on Instagram
So you can:
- Add value to your customer's life
- Continue to develop products and services your customers need and want
- Create long-term loyal brand ambassadors
- Better sales performance
- Better brand loyalty
- Competitive advantage
Who is this course for:
- Anyone that has recently taken over social accounts at their workplace
- Anyone that needs to understand how to maximise ROI on social investment
- Anyone that wants to see improvement in customer loyalty
Tuesday 23 May 2017
1:00pm to 4:30pm
The Chamber, 57 Kilmore Street
Founder - Eight Loop Social
Cat is the Founder and CEO of Eight Loop Social, a Facebook Ads & Social Media Agency that manages over $2.4 million in Facebook Ad Spend annually for both big and small brands.
Her work has been featured in Entrepreneur, Inc., Rebel Growth Podcast, CrateJoy and she is a regular speaker on the topic of Facebook Ads.
$395.00 + GST
$495.00 + GST